Registering with us is the best way to be viewed by one of our staffing consultants for radiologist search opportunities with reputed and fast-growing healthcare providers throughout North America. You may wish to send us an e-mail with your CV attached by clicking the link below and the right person will contact you as soon as possible.
It’s about targeting your message. Using an entire arsenal of tools designed to get results. Measuring its effectiveness. Tracking. Optimizing. It’s about deploying technologies and messaging that works.
It’s about creating and managing your brand. Deploying it socially. Digitally. It’s about answering: what’s in it for me? Is this opportunity relevant? It’s building tools that engage the candidate. That capture top talent.
It’s about developing digital innovations. Social strategies. Mobile applications — putting your message, literally, in the palm of their hands. Connecting with candidates on their terms — in ways in which they are comfortable.
It’s about understanding the candidate. Knowing what triggers the seasoned professional. Reaching a new generation that has grown up with the internet. Those who blog and twitter and facebook, all while texting.
Today, it’s not only the message that matters, but how and where you reach your audience. It’s about connecting. Interactivity. Going to your audience rather than asking them to come to you.
At Rad Dox iFind, LLC, we realize that the demands imposed on Physicians places quality time at a premium. Licensing requirements are tedious and time consuming work. For assistance with your licensure needs, an efficient option is to contract with a medical licensing service. At Rad Dox iFind, we’ve done some of the leg work for you and have identified licensure professionals who are ready to provide you with the peace of mind of having it done right the first time.
4020 Collingswood Road
Pensacola, FL 32514
Phone: (850) 471-8648
Fax: (904) 339-9671
Weekdays 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
20 Renn Lane
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Phone: (386) 437-8300
Fax: (904) 339-9255
8:00am to 8:00pm EST – Monday thru Friday
Residency generally gives little training in negotiating physician employment contracts. For assistance with your employment contract offers, a good option is to consider the services of a legal consultant. At Rad Dox iFind, LLC, we have identified legal consultants who are ready to assist you in your decision–making process with any employment contract offer.
Physician’s Contract Review
Phone: (855) 200-1500
Fees and terms are negotiated between you and the service provider. Each is an independent entity and in no way are representatives or agents of, or operating on behalf of, Rad Dox iFind, LLC. Rad Dox iFind is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website, nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our website.
Rad Dox iFind, LLC maintains this site (“Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Rad Dox iFind, LLC written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Rad Dox iFind, LLC are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Rad Dox iFind, LLC. Rad Dox iFind, LLC neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Rad Dox iFind, LLC.
- While Rad Dox iFind, LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Rad Dox iFind, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Rad Dox iFind, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Rad Dox iFind, LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Rad Dox, iFind LLC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Rad Dox iFind, LLC or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Rad Dox iFind, LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Rad Dox iFind, LLC, and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Rad Dox iFind, LLC or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Rad Dox iFind, LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Rad Dox iFind, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
Rad Dox iFind, LLC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
If you wish to open a dialog on behalf of your organization regarding a physician search, please make contact through our Client Enquiries Section